Moses came back from a PLUG meeting in 1999 carrying two stone tablets. We reproduce them here:
1) Thy children are ugly. Do not make us look upon them.
2) Thou shalt not have a photograph entitled "Pop-Pop" in your Leica portfolio.
We know Scooter loves his grandfather, we'd just rather not have to look at it.
3) Thou shalt not photograph thy dog, nor thy cat, nor thy ass.
(Some dispensation may be got for photographing thy neighbor's ass, we'd have to see it first though.)
4) Photographing in exotic locals does not makeith thou a great photographer.
It makith thou a tourist.
5) Thou shalt not photograph buildings.
6) Thou shalt not photograph statues.
Who do you think you are? Robert Maplethorp?